***Blog Tour and Review*** White Knight Dom Academy Lucian Bane

a Dom Wars Continuation

WKDA COVER

Bestselling Romance Author Lucian Bane

December 26, 2014
buy LINK- http://www.amazon.com/White-Knight-Dom-Academy-Beginning-ebook/dp/B00RGWA6S6/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1419607385&sr=8-1&keywords=White+Knight+Dom+Academy+Lucian+bane

Synopsis

Lucian and Tara may have won Dom Wars and the Million--two, in fact--but they didn't realize they'd be the reigning Mr. and Mrs. Dildo USA.

As the new "Faces" of the large adult-toy company, they're required to train at least five couples within five years, in the art of Dominance and submission. In addition to selling X amount of Gladiator toys.

Only problem is, Gramma isn't leaving Maplewood, Missouri, which means they'll have to conduct Undercover Operation-Kink in Tara's stuck-up, religious hometown, without getting caught and having the entire family thrown out.

But two million dollars is two million dollars, and Lucian and Tara didn't come all this way to forfeit everything they sacrificed. So, the plan is to Dom and sub up, find a way to pull this kink-heist off, and collect their winnings. And with the help of his good friend Steve, he's sure they can manage anything.

WKDA tease bw

Lucian's Bio

Welcome to my world

My name is Lucian Bane and I’ve heard from many that I’m the odd one out. But really, I I’m just a Husband, an Author, and a Christian Dom. Ah, maybe that’s the one that makes everybody pause. Oxymoron? Not at all.

As an author, I like to write stories—paranormal erotica and contemporary erotica—about men who honor, cherish, and protect the women they love. But more importantly, I also attempt to make these stories a reality for couples everywhere by teaching them in the form of fiction how to add heat and passion to marriages and relationships that might not have it. Teach them how to build life-long commitments that form strong families, like I have with my own beautiful wife.

I think there are many men like myself, and I hope my writing will be a map for them. A map for women as well, to teach them how to bring out the Dom that exists within the men they call boyfriend or husband.

As young men, our inner Doms need a master to train them. I once bowed to my inner Dom's reckless and tireless desires, but when I gave myself to God and conformed my will to His, the transformation made me into what I am today. What many would call an Ineffable Dom. But its equal term in the Vanilla world, in my opinion, is simply a real man.

WKDA Heaven teaser

Links to find more about Lucian and his books

Website/Blog

Tumblr

The Lucian Bane Fan Group

wedding dress teaser

Lucian has 2 other series out

Dom Wars which is complete and Ruin his paranormal series, you can find them both here on Amazon.

WKDA Shower

Ever wonder what goes through Lucian's head? You can Ask Him Here.

Steves wife tease

REVIEWS from Maria And Tina
Maria's Review

★★★★★

When starting this book i had extremely high expectations due to having read all of the Dom Wars books.
And it met and exceeded those expectations.
The book starts up where Dom Wars left off, and continues into Lucian and Tara's lives as top doms.
New characters are introduced including Tara's gramma.
Old characters are back and making you fall in love with them all over again.
And of course the sex. Oh man this is one of the hottest books i have read.
I had to stop reading at points cause i was with other people.
The love Tara an Lucian show for each other  make it all perfect.
This isn't your normal dom/submissive book. but a love story as well.
I would definitely recommend this book to anyone who loved the dom wars series.

Tina's Review
★★★★★

I have to say that I've always loved Lucian's books! The sex, the BDSM and the love story are all the perfect combination! I love how much Lucian started in Dom wars as arrogant and hauty but when he got to know Tara he fell head over heels and never knew what hit him until it was too late. Now, after the Dom Wars, they are ready to settle down and start their lives together, or so they think. With all the twists and turns and Tara's gramma (she will having you rolling) things get a little sticky for everyone. Pun intended..